King Arms Predator Tactical Iron Shrike CO2 Pistol
This is the Predator Tactical Iron Shrike Gas Blowback 1911 Pistol by King Arms.
- Additional information
- Delivery Costs
- Reviews (0)
PREDATOR TACTICAL IRON SHRIKE PISTOL
This full metal Predator Tactical Iron Shrike airsoft pistol from King Arms is one of the best we have seen. The build quality of this pistol is truly outstanding form the internals to the frame and slide you will not be disappointed!
- Metal constructed slide and lower frame provides rigid structure of the pistol. Deep in licensed Predator Logo and the anti-slip slots on the slide give every cocking efficiently.
- Precise CNC machined internal and surface. It makes a tight-fitting of the upper and lower frame but the slide still moves smoothly.
Outer & Inner Barrel
- An eye catching chrome one piece outer barrel with .45ACP marking together with chrome hammer and trigger, makes it have a unique and luxury looking.
- Smooth and precise brass internal barrel in the length of 113.4mm and 6.05mm diameter. Makes the shooting trajectory constantly precise.
- Double mechanisms give a superb safety of use.
- The ambidextrous slide-lock locks up the slide and the trigger when not ready to fire.
- The functional metal beavertail grip safety enhance the safety from misfiring. The shooter has to grip the pistol properly and tightly when triggering, otherwise the trigger will be locked-down.
- The metal fixed front sight and rear sight helps the shooter acquire the target quickly. These sights are replaceable and allow users custom it from aftermarket sights.
- Non-slip patterned grip cover are replaceable. There are ton of selections from the market for styling the pistol easily.
- Glossy black metal magwell become a standard parts in this series, it helps shooters grasp the pistol in correct position accurately and quickly. On the other hand, widened magazine inlet let the magazine changing fast and precise with confident.
- King Arms 20 rounds 1911 CO2 pistol magazine with a polished finish.
- Thick version base pad for faster and easier reloading.
- Compatible with Tokyo Marui / KJ Works 1911 series airsoft CO2 pistol.
- Good sealing inlet valve, outlet valve and air transfer channel avoid from gas leakage. It offers more power and harder blowback recoil.
- Adjustable hop up lets users fine-tune their precise shooting range. Users can replace difference hop up rubber from aftermarket parts at their preference.
- Stainless steel spring guide and spring guide rod provide a corrosive resistant, solid, and stable recoil system.
- This pistol series available in 9 models. Combine with different colour and slide designs, so there should be one matching your style.
- Other parts such as barrel bushing, magazine catch and slide locking rod are all made by metal.
|NAME||PREDATOR TACTICAL IRON SHRIKE|
|INNER BARREL LENGTH||113.4MM|
|UK Mainland||Priority Delivery||1-2 Working Days||£7.00|
|Standard Delivery||3-5 Working Days||£5.00|
|Saturday Delivery||Order Before Thursday||£20.00|
|Free Delivery||4-5 Working Days||Orders Over £150|
|Buy and Collect||30 Min After Ordering||£0.00|
|Scottish Highlands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Lerwick||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£16.00|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Isle of Wight||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£25.00|
|Jersey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Guernsey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£10.00|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£10.00|
|Belgium||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Netherlands||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|France||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Monaco||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Denmark||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Germany||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Italy||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Spain||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Portugal||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Greece||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Austria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Czech Republic||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Estonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Finland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Hungary||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Latvia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Lithuania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Norway||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Poland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|San Marino||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Slovenia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Slovakia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Sweden||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Switzerland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Bulgaria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Croatia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Romania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Turkey||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Leichtenstein||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Albania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Belarus||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Bosnia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Moldova||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Montenegro||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Serbia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|USA||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
SHIPPING TO THE EU, INTERNATIONALLY OR TO THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND?
Live outside of the UK, but still want Airsoft products? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Unlike most international shipping we have you covered. When you place products into the Just BB Guns cart and select a country other than the UK (United Kingdom), we will calculate the shipping cost at that time. For more information about EU and international shipping, please contact us via our support team.
HOW TO CALCULATE DELIVERY COSTS
You can easily calculate your shipping costs via the table above on this page.
WHAT ABOUT UK VAT?
All prices are shown on this website, including UK VAT of 20%
WHAT ABOUT IMPORT DUTY AND LOCAL TAX
If you enter a billing or shipping address outside of the UK our system will automatically remove the UK VAT. Please note, when you receive your order the local courier company will request local TAX and any import duty owed to be paid by you before they let you have the goods.
Please note that we will follow all the laws relative to your country, and if we cannot send out an item (such as an Airsoft Gun) we will contact you via email for more information and hold the items until we are contacted.
Does this airsoft PISTOL have Co2 with it?
No, our CO2 airsoft pistols do not come with CO2 Capsules. We recommend that you take a look at the CO2 we recommend on this product page or see our CO2 Capsules under the accessories tab at the top of the page.
Can I use other Co2 Capsules that are not designed for airsoft or air pistols?
No, you must only use CO2 Capsules designed for airsoft or air pistols. Yes, you will see videos on YouTube showing how to use other CO2 in your pistol, but these have no lubricant and will damage your gun beyond repair while voiding your warranty.
What BBs will work best in this airsoft pistol?
BB pellets are, simply put, the ammo your airsoft pistol will use. Choosing the right BBs can be just as important as selecting the right pistol. This is because BB weight matters - this is simply how heavy the BB is. 0.20g is the most common weight of BBs, but 0.25g may give better accuracy.
Do I have to buy a blue airsoft pistol?
If you are asking this question, the answer is yes: you must buy a blue pistol. If you are a newcomer to airsoft and have not attended an airsoft club or site, you will not currently be registered with UKARA. If you are over 18, you can purchase an Airsoft Two-Tone pistol. These blue pistols are UK legal and comply with the VCR Act of 2007.
How can I buy a black airsoft pistol?
You need to supply a defence at checkout if you want to buy a RIF (Real Imitation Firearm) - a Black / Tan / Gold / Silver with no blue bits. Make sure one of the following is true: the delivery address is not in the UK, you have a current UKARA membership, you have a current UKAPA membership, you are a member of a properly insured historical re-enactment group or society, you are a film, television or theatre production company, you are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum, you are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties.
What is FPS?
FPS means ‘feet per second’ - a measure of velocity or distance traveled in a given second. So, in theory, the higher the FPS, the further the BB pellet will travel. However, you will also need to consider BB pellet weight and, importantly, if you are using a Hop-Up unit.
What is a Hop-Up?
A Hop-Up makes it so that when a BB is fired from the airsoft pistol, a small and grippy rubber pad rubs against the top of the BB. This has the effect of adding a backspin to the round projectile. Adding a backspin to any ball whilst flying through the air adds lift and therefore increases its range. Most high-end CO2 airsoft pistols have a hop-up.
Should I be worried about performance issues in cold weather?
No. CO2, unlike Gas airsoft pistols, do not display any performance issues in cold weather.
Should I be worried about leaking magazines?
CO2 magazines can develop leakages in the O ring seals if not well looked after. There are some simple steps you can follow to prevent this: never empty the CO2 from the magazine - only do so by firing the pistol and NOT by pressing the valve button on the mag; always store the gun WITHOUT a capsule in the magazine; always use CO2 Capsules that have added silicon! Failing these steps, you can always replace the magazine with a new one or replace the valves and seals at fault - it's a simple and cheap job.
What warranty is supplied with this airsoft pistol?
All of our airsoft pistols and accessories have a manufacturer's warranty, and we offer a full refund or replacement for any issues a pistol may have due to the manufacturing process. This pistol is not, however, covered for damage caused by dropping or misuse. The warranty is also not valid if the product has been altered or tampered with in any way, including being taken apart for any reason. Please see our Terms and Conditions on our website for full warranty information.
What should I do if I have an issue with this airsoft pistol?
The first thing to do is to take a look at the manual supplied with the pistol. Then, take a look at our blog. We offer many valuable tips and tricks to get the best from your pistol. Finally, if you still have problems, please contact our support team directly at sup[email protected] or join our live chat on our website.