King Arms TWS M-LOK CNC Gas Sniper Rifle
This is the King Arms TWS M-LOK CNC Sniper Rifle from King Arms.
Please Note: the scope is not included with this airsoft gun, please see scopes on this website to see our selection.
- Additional information
- PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
- DELIVERY INFO
- Reviews (0)
TWS M-LOK CNC SNIPER RIFLE
This is an outstanding full metal sniper rifle from King Arms, with a CNC handguard and gas receiver with bolt action.
M-LOK tactical handguard
- M-LOK is the most trendy rail system in the real firearms. This MLOK handguard is original KING ARMS design.
- One-piece CNC machined metal M-LOK handguard provides a solid rail platform. M-LOK-standard accessories can be bolt-on quickly and concretely.
- Four-sided mounting platform conveniences shooters to bolt-on vary accessories.
- Come with 1 piece of Picatinny rail section.
- Equipped with CAA official licensed CBS+ACP (Collapsible Butt-Stock & Adjustable Cheek Rest).
- Adjustable cheek rest can be custom fit to the shooters needs.
Outer & Inner Barrel
- One piece fluted outer barrel is CNC machined from aviation grade Aluminum. The design gives the rifle a muscular feeling. The large diameter keeps it straight and rigid to avoid wobbling.
- The CNC engraved aluminum metal body with unique patterns and a “Model 700” marking with serial number for decoration.
- Smooth and precise brass internal barrel in the length of 585mm and 6.05mm diameter. Makes the shooting trajectory constantly precise.
- Steel Flash Hider with military grade surface finishing.
- The safety-lock locks up the trigger when not ready to fire and avoid any mis-triggering.
- The standard 20mm Picatinny top rail provides a platform to mount accessories such as a scope.
- The package comes with a double stack metal casing M700 gas magazine. It can store up to 25 rounds 6mm bb bullet.
- The top turning node convenient adjusts the degree of hop-up. It used a VSR-10 type hop-up rubber. User can find replacement parts easily to suit their preference.
- Good sealing inlet valve, outlet valve and air transfer channel avoid from gas leakage.
- The power can be adjusted by a built-in airflow control unit inside the bolt carrier.
- Bolt carrier can be detached easily by push the bolt carrier release button under the trigger.
- Metal constructed internal join all parts concretely. Other parts such as magazine catch and bolt cocking handle and bolt carrier are all made by metal.
- Make this KING ARM M700 gas rifle solid and reliable.
|Max. Overall Length||1135 mm|
|Min. Overall Length||1215 mm|
|Inner Barrel Length||585 mm|
|Weight without Magazine||3800 g|
|Major Color||Black or Blue|
|Capacity||25 rds (Gas)|
|Fire Mode||Safe / Single|
|Loading Mode||Gas Operate|
|Outer Barrel Design||CNC One Piece|
|Magazine Release Design||Single-Way|
|Hop-Up Bucking Design||5.1 GBB Pistol Type|
|Accessories||M700 Gas Magazine|
|Muzzle Velocity (Standard version)||330~360 FPS|
If you are 18 years of age or over you can buy a two-tone Airsoft BB Gun, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm i.e. bright orange, green, blue, clear etc.
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an Airsoft gun or pistol. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase a two-tone Airsoft gun or pistol and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy a two-tone airsoft gun or pistol and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun i.e. black, tan, gold or silver) if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following conditions.
You are a REGISTERED airsofter with a membership of an insured skirmish site. To be registered you must attend a properly organised and insured airsoft site and play for at least three days over a period of not less than two months. Even if you attend and play the three days in your first week, UK Law requires that two months pass from the first day attended before you can legally be registered.
- The delivery address is not in the UK
- You have a current UKARA membership
- You have a current UKAPA membership
- You are a member of a properly insured historical re-enactment group or society
- You are a film, television or theatre production company
- You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum
- You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties
If you cannot meet any of these criteria, you can still buy an imitation firearm, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm – i.e. bright orange, green, blue, clear etc.
WARNING: The Manufacturer or Retailer shall NOT be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, damage, injury or accidents caused by the use of the products that are purchased. In ALL cases the purchaser or user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products.
|UK Mainland||Priority Delivery||1-2 Working Days||£5.00|
|Standard Delivery||3-5 Working Days||£3.00|
|Saturday Delivery||Order Before Thursday||£20.00|
|Buy and Collect||30 Min After Ordering||£0.00|
|Free Delivery||4-5 Working Days||Orders Over £100|
|Scottish Highlands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£25.00|
|Jersey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Guernsey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Southern Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£8.50|
|Belgium||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£8.50|
|Netherlands||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£8.50|
|France||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£13.00|
|Monaco||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£12.00|
|Denmark||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£8.50|
|Germany||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£8.50|
|Italy||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£13.00|
|Spain||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£17.00|
|Portugal||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£22.00|
|Greece||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£30.00|
|Austria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Czech Republic||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Estonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Finland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Hungary||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Latvia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Lithuania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Norway||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Poland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|San Marino||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Slovenia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Slovakia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Sweden||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£19.00|
|Switzerland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Bulgaria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Croatia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Romania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Turkey||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Leichtenstein||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Albania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Belarus||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Bosnia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Kosovo||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Macedonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Moldova||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Montenegro||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Serbia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|Ukraine||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
|USA||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£26.00|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.