We at Just BB Guns are pleased to now have a full repair service for your airsoft guns. At this time we only accept guns for repair that we sell on this website. If you send us a gun that we do not sell on this website we cannot guarantee that we can carry out any repairs because of the availability of spare parts. The following is our standard process for repairing your airsoft BB gun or pistol…
Important information: please read!
– Only send your gun to us via recorded delivery, if not we cannot be responsible for loss.
– You must include your support ticket number on the box and inside the box with the gun
(if you do not include the support number we cannot look at your gun)
– Work will only begin on your gun when the required service payment has been in our bank or paypal account.
– If you are dropping off the gun to our shop then you will still need a support ticket number to enable tracking.
– Repairs are not guaranteed – if we cannot complete the job, a full refund will be issued for the service only and not postage.
– Parts used in the repair of your gun are under warranty in line with our standard terms and conditions, however, the repair work is not.
– If you do not purchase a repair service from us within 3 months of being notified of work required, we will automatically send the gun back to you.
– If for any reason we cannot send the gun back to you and there has been no communication for 6 months, then the gun will become JBBG property.
If you have any questions or you would like information about a gun you have sent to us for repair, please contact our support team via the support ticket system at the bottom right of this page, or give us a call…