MP014M CA5K PDW AEG
MP014M CA5K PDW AEG
The Classic Army MP014M CA5K PDW AEG, battery and charger NOT included.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Classic Army Airsoft version of the MP5-K-PDW is a beautiful rendition in 1 to 1 scale of a model specifically developed to meet the requirements of many Special Operations and Police Forces around the world. The Heckler & Koch MP5 is a submachine gun, developed by German weapons manufacturer Heckler & Koch (HK) in the 1960s and now produced by B&T. A typical MP5 fires 9mm Luger ammunition from a curved detachable box-type magazine. The MP5’s accuracy, reliability, and a wide range of accessories and variants have made it the submachine gun of choice for military and law enforcement agencies worldwide. The Classic Army MP5K-PDW is short and sweet with a folding stock, metal cocking tube, sights and receiver. With a short barrel length its ideal for CQB urban environments, but can still provide good accuracy medium up to long range. This model is fantastic out of the box and includes a 200rd mag to get the job done, swiftly, efficiently and without fault.
- Model & SKU : CA5K-PDW MP5KPDW (MP014M)
- Length: 362mm / 628mm
- Weight: 2.2kg unloaded
- Battery Type: Small Type Connector for Stick Type Battery
- Magazine Capacity: 200rd x 6mm
- Materials: Metal and ABS
- FPS: Average 330 FPS
- Gearbox TType: Advanced V3 7mm Bearing Bushing Gearbox
- Shooting Mode : Semi \ Full auto
- Inner Barrel Length : 145mm
- Outer Barrel threading : 14mm ccw
- OD Spring Change System and Quick Dis-assembly Metal Body with Folding Stock
- 7mm Bearing Bushing Version 2 Gearbox
- High-Quality Steel Gears, Gearbox Shell, and a Polycarb Piston
- New Design Hop Up System and Metal Cocking Tube, Sights and Receive
- Movable Cocking Lever and with Real Gun Logo with Unique Serial Number
LOW VOLTAGE PROTECTION
NIMH and Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries that run low on power will not provide sufficient voltage to power the gun. The ETU will detect low voltage batteries and shut off the flow of power to the gun. This protects the battery from over-draining and the gun from internal damage. The gun will not function until the battery is replaced with a freshly charged battery or one with sufficient voltage.
When a battery is connected and the trigger is pulled FOUR (4) times without turning over the motor, the ETU will shut off the flow of power to the gun. The gun will not function until the battery is disconnected and replaced. If this shut off continues to occur, then there is a malfunction with the battery or the guns internal components.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.