King Arms M4 Striker Keymod CQB Ultra Grade II Airsoft Gun
- Additional information
- PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
- DELIVERY COSTS
- EU / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Reviews (0)
M4 STRIKER KEYMOD CQB ULTRA GRADE II
This is the NEW M4 Striker Keymod CQB Ultra Grade II airsoft AEG from King Arms, setting a new standard in tactical airsoft guns. It would be hard to fit all the outstanding features of this gun on this page so here are the highlights.
- King Arms M4 striker series is constructed by high-quality nylon fibre, this lightweight AEG equipped with durable nylon fibre trendy Keymod & M-Lok rail.
- One-piece design including the upper rail let the shooting more accurate.
- Four-sided mounting platform conveniences shooters to bolt on various accessories.
- Come with 3 pieces of Picatinny rail sections.
- Metal made outer metal to avoid wobbling. It also protects the well-polished brass 6.05mm inner barrel for precise shooting.
- The rifle comes with a new designed suppressor.
- The receiver was built by high grade Nylon polymer, providing a lighter overall weight without compromising longer resistance and durability.
- The stylish design of the receiver with chopped-off dust cover, together with a good-looking fire-mode-selector, bolt release button, gives an eye-catching outlook of the rifle.
- Vertical design trigger improves the flexibility of shooting and non-slip design increase the friction of the smooth surface.
- Highly calibrated 7mm bearing metal gearbox with metal spring guide.
- Equipped with a Mosfet triggering circuit that provides maximum accuracy.
- With the feature of the Quick Spring Change System, let shooters alter power spring easily.
- Hop up unit allows the shooter to adjust the range of the shooting and the precision.
- A rough surface design can prevent slip of griping. You can grasp full control of your rifle confidently.
- 7 position quick pull and auto-locking system provide the fastest adjustment possible.
- Enlarged stock tube with a compartment for batteries up to 1400mah-12v. The compartment is easily accessible by operating the rear gunstock cap.
- Foldable rear and front sights.
- Rear sight comes with a double viewfinder for high precision shooting.
- TWS mid-cap magazine stores up to 140rounds 6mm bullets.
- Non-slip texture polymer casing ensures the operator access the magazine confidently.
|CONSTRUCTION||ZINC ALLOY / NYLON FIBER|
|WITH CASE / BAG||NO (BOX ONLY)|
|RAIL SYSTEM||YES (M-LOCK) RAILS|
|OVERAL SIZE||715-815 MM|
|BARRELL LENGTHD||270 MM|
|FIRE MODE||SAFE / SINGLE / FULL-AUTO|
|OUTER BARREL DESIGN||CNC ONE PIECE|
|GEARBOX DESIGN||V2 7MM BEARING GEARBOX|
|MOTOR DESIGN||LONG AXLE TYPE|
|WITH FROUNT GRIP||WEAPON SYSTEM (TWS) F-GRIP|
|WITH MAGAZINE||140 RDS TRAINING MAGAZINE|
IN THE BOX
- Striker M4 Airsoft Gun
- 140 Round KA Magazine
- Front Vertical Grip
WE 1300MAH 7.4V 20C LIPO BATTERY
NUPROL LIPO BALANCE CHARGER
If you are 18 years of age or over you can buy a two-tone Airsoft BB Gun, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm i.e. bright orange, green, blue, clear etc.
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an Airsoft gun or pistol. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase a two-tone Airsoft gun or pistol and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy a two-tone airsoft gun or pistol and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun i.e. black, tan, gold or silver) if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following conditions.
You are a REGISTERED airsofter with a membership of an insured skirmish site. To be registered you must attend a properly organised and insured airsoft site and play for at least three days over a period of not less than two months. Even if you attend and play the three days in your first week, UK Law requires that two months pass from the first day attended before you can legally be registered.
- The delivery address is not in the UK
- You have a current UKARA membership
- You have a current UKAPA membership
- You are a member of a properly insured historical re-enactment group or society
- You are a film, television or theatre production company
- You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum
- You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties
If you cannot meet any of these criteria, you can still buy an imitation firearm, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm – i.e. bright orange, green, blue, clear etc.
WARNING: The Manufacturer or Retailer shall NOT be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, damage, injury or accidents caused by the use of the products that are purchased. In ALL cases the purchaser or user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products.
|UK Mainland||Priority Delivery||1-2 Working Days||£7.00|
|Standard Delivery||3-5 Working Days||£5.00|
|Saturday Delivery||Order Before Thursday||£20.00|
|Free Delivery||4-5 Working Days||Orders Over £100|
|Buy and Collect||30 Min After Ordering||£0.00|
|Scottish Highlands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Lerwick||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£16.00|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Isle of Wight||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£25.00|
|Jersey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Guernsey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£10.00|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£10.00|
|Belgium||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Netherlands||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|France||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Monaco||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Denmark||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Germany||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Italy||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Spain||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Portugal||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Greece||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Austria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Czech Republic||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Estonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Finland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Hungary||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Latvia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Lithuania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Norway||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Poland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|San Marino||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Slovenia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Slovakia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Sweden||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Switzerland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Bulgaria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Croatia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Romania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Turkey||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Leichtenstein||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Albania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Belarus||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Bosnia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Kosovo||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£265.00|
|Macedonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Moldova||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Montenegro||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Serbia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Ukraine||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|USA||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
EU / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Shipping to the EU, Internationally or to the Republic of Ireland?
Live outside of the UK, but still want Airsoft products? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
How to Calculate Delivery Costs
You can easily calculate your shipping costs via the Delivery Costs tab on this page.
What about UK VAT (TAX)?
All prices are shown on this website including UK VAT of 20%, however, your cart total will remove the VAT (TAX) on all products and on shipping (delivery) when you select a Country and State that is outside of the UK (United Kingdom).
What about Import Duty and Local Tax
Please find out what this cost may be in your territory before ordering, we do not charge for this and a separate payment may need to be made to your local authorities.
Please note that we will follow all the laws relative to your country, and if we cannot send out an item (such as an Airsoft Gun) we will contact you via email for more information and hold the items until we are contacted.
For more information about EU and International shipping please contact us via our support system.