King Arms Predator Tactical Shrike 1911 Rail Compact Airsoft Pistol
This is a great Black Gas Pistol from King Arms – designed to maximise shooting quality and realism.
- Additional information
- PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
- DELIVERY COSTS
- EU / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Reviews (0)
KING ARMS PREDATOR TACTICAL
This Predator Tactical Shrike 1911 Rail Compact gas airsoft pistol by KING ARMS, is ideal for a versatile role thanks to its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option.
|OVERALL LENGTH||200 MM|
|INNER BARREL LENGTH||75 MM|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||135 MM|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT MAGAZINE||758 G|
IN THE BOX
- Predator Tactical Shrike 1911 Rail Compact Pistol
- Full metal gas mag
- Smaller frame design make the pistol comfortable to carry without compromising firepower or performance and reliability.
- Metal constructed slide and lower frame provides rigid structure of the pistol. Deep in licensed Predator Logo and anti-slip slots on the slide gives every cocking efficiently.
- Precise CNC machined internal and surface. It makes a tight fitting of the upper and lower frame but slide move smoothly.
- OUTER & INNER BARREL
- New modular outer barrel with bell shape design which can changed with different style or length of outer barrel directly & assemble the pistol faster, it also make the blowback more smooth.
- Eye catching chrome outer barrel together with chrome hammer and trigger, makes it have a unique and luxury looking.
- Smooth and precise brass internal barrel in the length of 75 mm and 6.05mm diameter. Makes the shooting trajectory constantly precise.
- Double mechanisms give a superb safety of use.
- The ambidextrous slide-lock locks up the slide and the trigger when not ready to fire.
- The functional metal beavertail grip safety enhance the safety from misfiring. Shooter have to grip the pistol properly and tightly when triggering. Otherwise the trigger will be locked-down.
- The metal fixed front sight and rear sight helps shooter acquire The target quickly. These sights are replaceable and allow users custom it from aftermarket sights.
- Non-slip patterned grip cover are replaceable. There are ton of selections from the market for styling the pistol easily.
- Glossy black metal magwell become a standard parts in this series, it helps shooters grasp the pistol in correct position accurately and quickly. On the other hand, widened magazine inlet let the magazine changing fast and precise with confident.
- Metal casing double stack magazine can store up to 23 rounds 6mm bullets. lt has a prolonged magazine end pad design, will let the magazine reload speedy and comfortable.
- The 20mm under frame rail provided a platform to mount additional accessories, such as flash light, laser and scope mount base.
- Good sealing inlet valve, outlet valve and air transfer channel avoid from gas leakage. It offers more power and harder blowback recoil.
- Adjustable hop up let users fine tuning their precise shooting range. User can replace difference hop up rubber from aftermarket parts at their preference.
- Stainless steel spring guide and spring guide rod provides a corrosive resist, solid, and stable recoil system.
- Other parts such as barrel bushing, magazine catch and slide locking rod are all made by metal.
If you are 18 years of age or over you can buy a two-tone Airsoft BB Gun, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm i.e. bright orange, green, blue, clear etc.
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an Airsoft gun or pistol. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase a two-tone Airsoft gun or pistol and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy a two-tone airsoft gun or pistol and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun i.e. black, tan, gold or silver) if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following conditions.
You are a REGISTERED airsofter with a membership of an insured skirmish site. To be registered you must attend a properly organised and insured airsoft site and play for at least three days over a period of not less than two months. Even if you attend and play the three days in your first week, UK Law requires that two months pass from the first day attended before you can legally be registered.
- The delivery address is not in the UK
- You have a current UKARA membership
- You have a current UKAPA membership
- You are a member of a properly insured historical re-enactment group or society
- You are a film, television or theatre production company
- You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum
- You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties
If you cannot meet any of these criteria, you can still buy an imitation firearm, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm – i.e. bright orange, green, blue, clear etc.
WARNING: The Manufacturer or Retailer shall NOT be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, damage, injury or accidents caused by the use of the products that are purchased. In ALL cases the purchaser or user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products.
|UK Mainland||Priority Delivery||1-2 Working Days||£7.00|
|Standard Delivery||3-5 Working Days||£5.00|
|Saturday Delivery||Order Before Thursday||£20.00|
|Free Delivery||4-5 Working Days||Orders Over £100|
|Buy and Collect||30 Min After Ordering||£0.00|
|Scottish Highlands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Lerwick||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£16.00|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Isle of Wight||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£25.00|
|Jersey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Guernsey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£10.00|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£10.00|
|Belgium||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Netherlands||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|France||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Monaco||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Denmark||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Germany||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Italy||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Spain||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Portugal||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Greece||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Austria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Czech Republic||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Estonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Finland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Hungary||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Latvia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Lithuania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Norway||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Poland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|San Marino||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Slovenia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Slovakia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Sweden||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Switzerland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Bulgaria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Croatia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Romania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Turkey||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Leichtenstein||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Albania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Belarus||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Bosnia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Kosovo||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£265.00|
|Macedonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Moldova||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Montenegro||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Serbia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Ukraine||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|USA||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
EU / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Shipping to the EU, Internationally or to the Republic of Ireland?
Live outside of the UK, but still want Airsoft products? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
How to Calculate Delivery Costs
You can easily calculate your shipping costs via the Delivery Costs tab on this page.
What about UK VAT (TAX)?
All prices are shown on this website including UK VAT of 20%, however, your cart total will remove the VAT (TAX) on all products and on shipping (delivery) when you select a country and state that is outside of the UK (United Kingdom).
What about Import Duty and Local Tax
You don’t need to worry about local tax and import duty when you buy from Just BB Guns. We will calculate the total local tax and import duty that is owed for your purchase. This means that your order will be delivered directly to you free of any additional costs.
Please note that we will follow all the laws relative to your country, and if we cannot send out an item (such as an Airsoft Gun) we will contact you via email for more information and hold the items until we are contacted.
For more information about EU and international shipping please contact us via our support system.