King Arms Co2 Airsoft Revolver
- Additional information
- PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
- DELIVERY COSTS
- EU / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Reviews (0)
KING ARMS CO2 AIRSOFT REVOLVER
This Airsoft Revolver is full metal construction by King Arms. This CO2 powered airsoft pistol is powered by a single CO2 capsule. It shoots hard and fast and is extremely lifelike in size and weight.
- Japanese experienced engineers re-designed the internal gas flow mechanism to make the revolver’s outlook much more realistic.
- The whole revolver is constructed of metal, it gives a very concrete and rigid feel.
- The revolver goes through an EDP (Electro Deposit Primer coating) process providing better surface finishing.
OUTER & INNER BARREL
- Stylish CNC hollow oval barrel design makes your revolver looks unique among others.
- A rifled-alike barrel makes the revolver more realistic.
- Smooth and precise brass internal barrel in 6.05mm inner diameter. Makes the shooting trajectory constantly precise.
- The ergonomic, textured rubberized grip offers the operator maximum comfort and control over the pistol.
- An eye-catching golden plate decorating the grip.
- CO2 cartridges can be changed easily by using HEX keys or coins to screw the end cap.
- The metal cylinder can be opened easily in order to reload bullets quickly, just a flick to snap back it into the frame with a solid click.
- Bullets can be removed fast by pushing the bullets extractor rod.
- Metal hammers give an assured strike on the gas outlet valve.
- Compliable to operate under both double-action and single-action.
- The metal fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight helps the shooter acquire the target quickly.
- Easy to reach safety button lockup the hammer to avoid accidental fire while not ready to shoot.
BULLETS AND LOADER
- Heavy brass-like finishing shells with high compression rubber bb retainers.
- The package comes with shell speed loaders for fast reloads, and 6 BB bullets shells.
|WITH CASE||NO (BOX ONLY)|
|WITH MAGAZINE||YES (6X SHELLS)|
|WEIGHT (NO MAG)||1010G|
IN THE BOX
- KA Co2 Revolver
- KA Pistol Bag
- 6 Shells (Mags)
- Speed Shell Loader
If you are 18 years of age or over you can buy a two-tone Airsoft BB Gun, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm i.e. bright orange, green, blue, clear etc.
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an Airsoft gun or pistol. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase a two-tone Airsoft gun or pistol and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy a two-tone airsoft gun or pistol and give it to their child to use or keep regardless of their age. We recommend that an adult should supervise persons under the age of 14 years.
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun i.e. black, tan, gold or silver) if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following conditions.
You are a REGISTERED airsofter with a membership of an insured skirmish site. To be registered you must attend a properly organised and insured airsoft site and play for at least three days over a period of not less than two months. Even if you attend and play the three days in your first week, UK Law requires that two months pass from the first day attended before you can legally be registered.
- The delivery address is not in the UK
- You have a current UKARA membership
- You have a current UKAPA membership
- You are a member of a properly insured historical re-enactment group or society
- You are a film, television or theatre production company
- You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum
- You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties
If you cannot meet any of these criteria, you can still buy an imitation firearm, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm – i.e. bright orange, green, blue, clear etc.
WARNING: The Manufacturer or Retailer shall NOT be held responsible or liable for any consequential, direct or indirect or special loss, damage, injury or accidents caused by the use of the products that are purchased. In ALL cases the purchaser or user assumes full responsibility and all risk associated with the use of our products.
|UK Mainland||Priority Delivery||1-2 Working Days||£7.00|
|Standard Delivery||3-5 Working Days||£5.00|
|Saturday Delivery||Order Before Thursday||£20.00|
|Free Delivery||4-5 Working Days||Orders Over £100|
|Buy and Collect||30 Min After Ordering||£0.00|
|Scottish Highlands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Lerwick||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£16.00|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Isle of Wight||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Channel Islands||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£25.00|
|Jersey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£13.00|
|Guernsey||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£15.00|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£10.00|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||4-5 Working Days||£10.00|
|Belgium||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Netherlands||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|France||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Monaco||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Denmark||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Germany||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Italy||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Spain||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Portugal||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Greece||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Austria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Czech Republic||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Estonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Finland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Hungary||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Latvia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Lithuania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Norway||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Poland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|San Marino||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Slovenia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Slovakia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£15.00|
|Sweden||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Switzerland||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£20.00|
|Bulgaria||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Croatia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Romania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Turkey||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Leichtenstein||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Albania||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Belarus||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Bosnia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Kosovo||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£265.00|
|Macedonia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Moldova||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Montenegro||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Serbia||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|Ukraine||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
|USA||Standard Delivery||6-7 Working Days||£25.00|
EU / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Shipping to the EU, Internationally or to the Republic of Ireland?
Live outside of the UK, but still want Airsoft products? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
How to Calculate Delivery Costs
You can easily calculate your shipping costs via the Delivery Costs tab on this page.
What about UK VAT (TAX)?
All prices are shown on this website including UK VAT of 20%, however, your cart total will remove the VAT (TAX) on all products and on shipping (delivery) when you select a Country and State that is outside of the UK (United Kingdom).
What about Import Duty and Local Tax
Please find out what this cost may be in your territory before ordering, we do not charge for this and a separate payment may need to be made to your local authorities.
Please note that we will follow all the laws relative to your country, and if we cannot send out an item (such as an Airsoft Gun) we will contact you via email for more information and hold the items until we are contacted.
For more information about EU and International shipping please contact us via our support system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.