How to buy an airsoft gunEditor
If you live in the UK there are restrictions on buying a realistic imitation firearm, one that is black or tan and not a bright colour. The following is a short and hopefully helpful guide towards UK law regarding the sale of Airsoft products.
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun) if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following conditions:
- You are a member of UKARA or smiler airsoft society
- You are a registered airsofter with membership of an insured skirmish site
- You are a member of a properly insured historical re-enactment group or society
- You are a film, television or theatre production company
- You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum
- You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties
If you cannot meet any of these criteria, you can still buy an imitation firearm, one that the principle colour is significantly different to that of a real firearm i.e. bright orange, green or blue…
Just BB Guns is a registered UKARA retailer and offers both 2 tone and RIF airsoft guns from its website and retail store.