QUICK CHANGE SPRING
- The SRC QC system enables spring access without taking the gun apart.
- Remove the pin from the stock lever, then pull the lever down and slide off.
- Remove the fixing screw inside the stock tube.
- Remove the end plate to expose the QC spring guide.
- Remove the QC spring guide with a large screwdriver or a coin.
The QC system requires no specialist tools and enables you to change the spring without opening the gun’s receiver or gearbox and can be done in just a few minutes.