HOW TO SWITCH SHOOTING MODE
- The SRC E-Trigger resets to default mode (SEMI/FULL AUTO) every time when you remove and re-connect the battery.
- Switch to Semi-Auto and hold the trigger for 5 seconds will vibrate the grip and move to the next mode.
- When the grip vibrates twice every 5 seconds, it is a low power warning, and you should change the battery.
- When the sensor detects that the internal temperature is too high, it will stop further operation to prevent damage.
- Use an 11.1v Li-Po battery for optimum performance.