Product ID: P698plus
RECOMMENDED USE FOR THIS GUN
Low cost plastic BB gun that is great for most beginners. This is a G17 style Airsoft BB Gun that is accurate up to 10 metres. This low cost gun is one of our most popular pistols due to its price. A great small plastic BB gun that is a good starting point, great fun and has 2 magazines and a barrel extension. This gun has a moulded grip, 2 x magazines and a barrel extension for more accurate shooting.
Your Reviews and Comments : 166 posted live
SW4YN3 DE PR0WL3R
jimmy jimmy jim jim
Dickie Bow 3000
xBB Gun ProX
ding dong bang bang
to adam smith
wip yo apples
dan the man
UK LAW AND REGULATIONS REGARDING AIRSOFT GUNS
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun) if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following conditions.
- You are a REGISTERED airsofter with membership of an insured skirmish site. To be registered you must attend a properly organised and insured airsoft site and play for at least three days over a period of not less than two months. Even if you attend and play the three days in your first week, UK Law requires that two months pass from the first day attended before you can legally be registered.
- You have a current UKARA membership.
- You are a member of a property insured historical re-enactment group or society.
- You are a film, television or theatre production company.
- You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum.
- You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties.
If you cannot meet any of these criteria, you can still buy an imitation firearm, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm – i.e. bright orange, green, blue etc.
The VCRA 2006 concerns itself with sale, manufacture and import ONLY. If you buy an imitation firearm and either gift it to someone else, or allow them to use it – regardless of their age – you are not contravening the Act. So, a parent can buy a 2 tone airsoft gun and give it to their child to use or keep.
FPS UPDATE 18/10/2011
UK Airsoft established at 1.3 joules (approx. 374FPS/.2g bb) for full auto and 2.5 joules (approx 519FPS) for single/semi sniper or pistol. Please note: each skirmish site will have different FPS limits on their games. This UPDATE is only to inform you of the maximum legal limits.
Because of UK legislation, all orange airsoft bb guns will be supplied without laser, and all clear airsoft bb guns will be sent with laser if included in the gun set.
To place your order by phone, please call 0330 900 5224.
Read more reviews.
Your reviews on the P698 PLUS
Louis Roberts said "Simple good design. Good to use for fun."