SRC PRO AK47
Product ID: SR47
RECOMMENDED USE FOR THIS GUN
PLEASE NOTE: SRC guns are supplied in generic boxes and have standard information on the outside of the box i.e. PLASTIC GEARBOX or PLASTIC SOFTAIR RIFLE displayed which is NOT correct!
The SRC Sport Series AK brings the high performance Full Metal SRC gearbox to an even more affordable platform. Made with a lightweight, high strength polymer receiver and metal parts where it counts, it can stand up to a beating. The SRC Sports AK is definitely one of the top choices at this price whether you're a beginner or an expert.
- Gearbox: Ver. III Full Metal Reinforced Gearbox, M110 Spring
- Marui Compatible and Fully Customizable
- Fire Mode: Full Auto / Semi Auto and Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 34 FPS with 0.20g
- Range: 60 metres
- Hop-up: Adjustable
- Inner Barrel: 455mm
- Outer Barrel Thread: 14mm Negative
- Length: 870mm
- Weight: 2760g
- Motor: Short Type
- Magazine: Metal Hi-Cap magazine included
- Battery Type: Small Type (8.4v butterfly type included)
- BB: 6mm. BULLDOG or compatible high grade BB's recommended
- AK47 Style Gun
- High Cap Magazine- Battery
- UK Charger
- Unjamming Rod
- English Manual
- High Quality Lightweight Polymer Receiver
- Strong Polymer Fore Grip, Motor Grip, and Stock
- Functional Charging Handle
- Adjustable Rear Sight
- Adjustable Hopup
- Full Metal Reinforced Gearbox
We love the SRC PRO Airsoft Guns and this NEW AK47 style SR47 electric gun is one of their best! With a massive 390 FPS using Bulldog 0.20G BB Pellets, this is a truely outstanding electric Airsoft gun.
Your Reviews and Comments - 37 posted live
Mysterious troll killer
lover of bb guns
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ELECTRIC GUNS
Your gun may have a battery and mains charger included in the set.
The charger on some guns are supplied with a 2 pin plug and not a UK 3 pin plug. If this is the case you will need to purchase an adapter from us or any good DIY shop.
The charger supplied with many of the guns does not have a peak cut off built in, i.e. they will just keep charging the battery until the battery is destroyed and will not work.
To avoid this you should put the battery on charge for 1 hour and see if the battery is getting warm. The battery is charged when it feels warm to the touch. Never let the battery get hot; if it is getting hot take the battery off charge immediately.
UK LAW AND REGULATIONS REGARDING AIRSOFT GUNS
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun) if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following conditions.
- You are a REGISTERED airsofter with membership of an insured skirmish site. To be registered you must attend a properly organised and insured airsoft site and play for at least three days over a period of not less than two months. Even if you attend and play the three days in your first week, UK Law requires that two months pass from the first day attended before you can legally be registered.
- You have a current UKARA membership.
- You are a member of a property insured historical re-enactment group or society.
- You are a film, television or theatre production company.
- You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum.
- You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties.
If you cannot meet any of these criteria, you can still buy an imitation firearm, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm – i.e. bright orange, green, blue etc.
The VCRA 2006 concerns itself with sale, manufacture and import ONLY. If you buy an imitation firearm and either gift it to someone else, or allow them to use it – regardless of their age – you are not contravening the Act. So, a parent can buy a 2 tone airsoft gun and give it to their child to use or keep.
FPS UPDATE 18/10/2011
UK Airsoft established at 1.3 joules (approx. 374FPS/.2g bb) for full auto and 2.5 joules (approx 519FPS) for single/semi sniper or pistol. Please note: each skirmish site will have different FPS limits on their games. This UPDATE is only to inform you of the maximum legal limits.
CHEAP BB PELLETS SUPPLIED
Because of UK legislation, all orange airsoft bb guns will be supplied without laser, and all clear airsoft bb guns will be sent with laser if included in the gun set.
To place your order by phone, please call 0208 8904 678.