M47A1 UTGA TACTICAL
Product ID: M47A1
RECOMMENDED USE FOR THIS GUN
Quality, heavyweight Tactical Shotgun. UTG style heavy construction with a solid pump action feel. Magazine holds 20 rounds. Comes with magazine and speed loader plus small bag of BB pellets.
This gun is not supplied with the items in the video.
FOR ACCESSORIES FEATURED IN THE VIDEO PLEASE SEARCH FOR M47 IN THE SEARCH BOX AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS PAGE
Support DocumentDownload here
Adobe Reader not installed? Click here.
Your Reviews and Comments - 205 posted live
I got this gun
BB gun noobie
P90 G MAN Gun123
Help Please :)
need 2 know
Joe Para Moore
the gun man
ii TaaazR x
spray nd pray
POO POO WEE WEE
why so serious!
b mc d
Tactical shotguns 90
UK LAW AND REGULATIONS REGARDING AIRSOFT GUNS
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun) if you are at least 18 years old and meet one of the following conditions.
- You are a REGISTERED airsofter with membership of an insured skirmish site. To be registered you must attend a properly organised and insured airsoft site and play for at least three days over a period of not less than two months. Even if you attend and play the three days in your first week, UK Law requires that two months pass from the first day attended before you can legally be registered.
- You have a current UKARA membership.
- You are a member of a property insured historical re-enactment group or society.
- You are a film, television or theatre production company.
- You are (or are acting on behalf of) a museum.
- You are a Crown Servant in pursuance of your Crown duties.
If you cannot meet any of these criteria, you can still buy an imitation firearm, one which PRINCIPLE COLOUR is significantly different from that of a real firearm – i.e. bright orange, green, blue etc.
The VCRA 2006 concerns itself with sale, manufacture and import ONLY. If you buy an imitation firearm and either gift it to someone else, or allow them to use it – regardless of their age – you are not contravening the Act. So, a parent can buy a 2 tone airsoft gun and give it to their child to use or keep.
FPS UPDATE 18/10/2011
UK Airsoft established at 1.3 joules (approx. 374FPS/.2g bb) for full auto and 2.5 joules (approx 519FPS) for single/semi sniper or pistol. Please note: each skirmish site will have different FPS limits on their games. This UPDATE is only to inform you of the maximum legal limits.
CHEAP BB PELLETS SUPPLIED
Because of UK legislation, all orange airsoft bb guns will be supplied without laser, and all clear airsoft bb guns will be sent with laser if included in the gun set.
To place your order by phone, please call 0208 8904 678.